By filling out this digital release form, I (Name Listed Below) hereby grant OutLoud Magazine permission to use the photography submitted in their publication, including their website & internet postings. I verify that I have the right to publish the people in the pictures and that I own the rights to have these pictures distributed, published, or otherwise promoted by OutLoud Magazine as they see fit for their publication. I certify that this work of art is not plagiarized from another source.
I understand that the picture(s) I submit to OutLoud Magazine may be used in their publication in print or digitally as well as on their website and other Internet postings.
I understand that my completing this form only allows OutLoud Magazine to use my photos in their publication, and at no time will OutLoud Magazine assume rights to the photos themselves, other than me allowing them the right to publish the photos submitted and should they then post pages from the publication on their website or in internet postings.
I understand that at no time shall I be paid, reimbursed, compensated, given a free magazine, or given royalties, now or at any point in the future by OutLoud Magazine.
I hereby irrevocably authorize OutLoud Magazine to copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these photos in their publication for purposes of publicizing OutLoud Magazine in their publication, website or internet postings or for any other lawful purpose.
I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge OutLoud Magazine from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on the behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I certify that the person or ALL person(s) in the photo(s) are at least 18 years of age. If they are under the age of 18, I certify that their parent or legal guardian has given approval. I have read this release and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.
I affirm that all given statements to the magazine are true. As the provider, I also understand that a submission of content, or completion of release, is not a guarantee of publication. If Work is published, it is the duty of the provider (and not OutLoud Magazine) to notify all involved parties of their involvement in the final product.
1) Please send the high resolution images via wetransfer.com or links to your Dropbox to email address (do NOT send DROPBOX invites)
2) You are welcome to send as many photos as you want for consideration in your feature, but 3-8 images will be chosen. The amount of images we choose will be dependent on the variety of looks or poses provided. The more diverse your images the more likely we will be to feature more.
3) Image specs need to be RGB at 300 dpi and AT LEAST 3300 pixels at the longest side of 8.5"x11" portrait or 5100 pixels at the longest side of 11"x17" landscape (without visible pixilation) in jpg/jpeg format. Images at full resolution without cropping are preferred.
4) Please TELL US if your credit list has changed from the one attached to this form. We do not double check your credits and they will not be changed in the publication.
5) Publication specs are slightly different to the normal photo length and width ratio and if your images are not within these specs they will be cropped.
6) Please ensure that no added text or logos are on the images, your credits will be inserted to best fit the theme and style of OutLoud Magazine.
7) Covers are decided AFTER the submission deadline once all contributors have sent us their work.
8) OutLoud Magazine does not provide free copies. This publication is printed as print-per-purchase publishing.
9) OutLoud Magazine does not pay for submissions.
10) Submitters must be copyright holders. You will be responsible if a claim is made against OutLoud Magazine for copyright infringement. By submitting you grant permission to publish and distribute your work in any shape or form.
11) OutLoud Magazine will not be held accountable for misspelled or missing credits; it is the submitters responsibly to correctly provide this information. Should you forget a credit or misspell them we will NOT change it after launch. So it is extremely important to get this information correct the first time. However if it is OutLoud Magazine who has made the mistake in your credit, please notify us so that we can change it.
12) If your submission is accepted it must not be published in any other magazine, website or social media platform until after the issue with your submission has launched. OutLoud Magazine reserves the right to pull your content from the magazine without your consent should it be discovered that it has been published prematurely. On the day of launch you are more than welcome to upload your images to your websites or portfolios.
13) By submitting you grant us permission to use your submission in any shape or form for any purpose related to the OutLoud Magazine brand. You also allow for OutLoud Magazine to color-correct or crop your images to best fit into the publication.